Monday, February 23, 2009

United States of Tara Season 1 Episode 7 (S01E07)


I really love this show. I don't think I have ever seen a show on TV that deals with multiple personalities, at least I really can not remember.

Tara's alter ego are hilarious. I think my favorite was the peeing one that was just shown for the first time on episode 6. I thought it was so funny but also scary as the alter ego was peeing on the parents bed at night while Tara's parents where sleeping in it, hissing at Max, dressed in that rain cape and nothing else. The father thought in the morning that he has become incontinent.

"Alterations" episode info from showtime:

Charmaine has decided to get her breasts re-done and has asked Tara to be her caretaker while she recovers. Kate gives Marshall Love advice, telling him to play hard to get with Jason. When Charmaine wakes after her surgery, she is surprised to see "Buck" at her bedside, not Tara. While "Buck" takes care of Charmaine, she comes to appreciate him in a way she never has before.

Buck being Charmaine's booby buddy was probably not what she hoped for since everything was planed thought with Tara but it was great to watch! I also knew there would be something going on between Kate and her boss, can't wait to see more of it!

The next episode of United States of Tara airs Sunday 10pm ET/PT on Showtime!

No comments: