Monday, February 16, 2009

Paranormal State Season 3 Episode 5 (S03E05)


The banging in the firehouse was weird (could have been something non paranormal like pipes), but otherwise I thought it was a boring episode. Every paranormal show I have watched investigate in a firehouse was horrible. I don't know what it is but there is just nothing interesting ever happening.

Even the second dead time with one of the clients and Chip calling the client out because of information Chip got from the "Joe" ghost was not something that could have made the whole episode more interesting.

So I am just looking forward to the next episode because I know it will definitely be better that this one...

The next back to back episodes "The Sickness" and "Smoke & Shadows" air Monday (Feb 16th) 10/9c on A&E!

WATCH IT ONLINE! (WORLDWIDE)
If you missed some of the episode of Paranormal State you can watch them online! Just click on the image above and will take you right there.






No comments: