Friday, February 20, 2009

Top Chef Season 5 Episode 13 (S05E13)


You have got to be kidding! Leah, Jeff and Jamie are back to fight in a quickfire challenge for their return into the competition. Who came up with that? They have been eliminated and should have not had the chance to come back. Stefan said that Leah is a good chef and has been in the top a couple of times. The top? Whenever we saw her she was in the bottom group because she couldn't cook the simplest things. I really didn't want to see her back in the show that's for sure. Jamie or Jeff had to win and I knew that wouldn't take much. Jeff ended up back in the competition. Now he had to win the elimination challenge in order to be part of the final three.

I was so hoping to see Hosea leave. I really can't stand him anymore he is so annoying. So the final three chefs are Stefan, Carla and Hosea. Fabio was sent home and what I thought was kind of funny was as he said "They send me home for you" which I also thought before he said it. They can not have a European win the show that's impossible. To me that is the only reason they sent Fabio home and kept Hosea. Now all there is left is to hope that Carla is going to win. I am sure Stefan is not going to win, not with that attitude. The judges don't like it and there is no way they let him win.

I still think this show is fixed and they let the person win they want to win and not because they are a Top Chef! I just hope Carla is going to win!

The next episode of Top Chef airs Wednesday 10/9c on Bravo!

Here is a sneak peak of whats next on Top Chef

No comments: