Monday, February 16, 2009

The Amazing Race Season 14 Episode 1 (S14E01)


Another one of my all time favorite TV shows is back and I can't believe the rednecks are still in it!

One thing I did recognize is that the teams average age is a lot older than in previous seasons and also there are not that many young couple in it.

Normally during the first episode I am trying to find out which ones I am going to pick as my favorite team that I want to win but I don't think I found a team. First I thought it would be Tammy and Victor but they just seemed very rude and pushing Mark and Michael around like they are in the final show fighting for the million and not one of the top 3 teams in the first round.

The race at the end of the show between Preston and Jennifer and Christie and Jodi was pathetic. If Jennifer would have ran faster they would have stayed in the race. Christie and Jodi left the cheese task later and still outran them to the pit stop.

The next episode of The Amazing Race airs Sunday 8pm ET/PT on cbs!

WATCH IT ONLINE! (USA ONLY)
If you missed the season premiere you can watch it online. Just click on the image above and it will take you right there!

No comments: