Thursday, February 19, 2009

Crminal Minds Season 4 Episode 15 (S04E15)


First of all the episode starts with David Rossi. As everybody that reads this blog knows I can't stand him on the show. So right from the start the episode could just get worse. Also him getting into it so much again like he did before with that family were he visited the surviving children all the time and tried to take care of them. The same thing now. That was absolutely nothing new.

The only good thing about this episode was the killer. Yes you read right. To see Johnny Lewis on the show was awesome and it rescued the show after thinking that it is just going to be all about David Rossi! Right when I saw him I remembered one of my new favorite shows "Sons of Anarchy" where he plays Kip "Half Sack" Epps. So thanks to him the show was watchable. Also it was surprising to see Shannon Marie Woodward in the episode as guest star! The role was quite small and I do think she looked really horrible. I don't remember her looking like that in "The Riches".

Well I guess just a average episode for Criminal Minds. I don't think we can expect a lot more of that show. It is kind of stuck in a rut not really coming up with anything new.

The next episode airs Wednesday 9pm ET/PT on cbs!

If you have missed "Zoe's Reprise" you can click on the image above and it will take you to some highlights of the episode.

No comments: