Sunday, February 15, 2009

13 Fear is Real Season 1 Episode 5 (S01E05)


So Rodney was really the killer. Why didn't he kill someone before the execution ceremony? Was he so sure to be back? I really couldn't believe that he didn't make it out. How did Leah get out and Rodney didn't and then him breaking his tooth! That was pure horror for me since that is my biggest nightmare.

Well now that the death box is going to be back in the game I am quite curious who is going to end up with it next. I hope one of the guys because there is not really any women I like on the show. Also Ted should not have it. I think Cody or Nasser would be best.

The school building was quite creepy. I think that was the worst location so far. Lets see where they take them next...

The next episode of 13 Fear is Real airs Friday 9/8c on The CW!

WATCH IT ONLINE! (USA ONLY)
If you missed one of the episodes you can watch them online! Just click on the image above and will take you right there.

No comments: