Saturday, February 7, 2009

Kath and Kim Season 1 Episode 12 (S01E12)


I seriously did not think that Wynonna Judd would be on the show! I thought they are just going to talk about her and her new CD, lose the contest and thats it. So I was quite surprised there. She looks horrible thought to be honest. I mean if you compare her to some photos you see here and there it was quite bad. She looks like she had a lot of beauty surgery. Her appearance on the show kind of seemed to me like a really lame advertising campaign for her new CD. Doesn't she already sell enough or where did all her fans go?

I have not seen all the episode of this show but it is definitely a good and funny show. I love the episodes were Greg tried to make some money with his dog!

And on a side note Selma Blair is pretty hot in the show. Salma Blair and Molly Shannon are a the perfect cast for the show. "Superstar" is one of my favorite movies so to see her in the show is very nice.

The next episode of Kath & Kim airs Thursday 8:30/7:30 c on NBC!

WATCH IT ONLINE! (USA ONLY)
If you have missed any of the previous episodes you can watch the full episodes online. Just click on the image above and it will take you right there.

No comments: