Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Jon and Kate plus 8 Season 4 Episode 36 (S04E36)


What in the world happened to Kate? She is so skinny, way too skinny, I still can't believe it but on the other hand I am not surprised either with what they eat on the show. I always thought it was crazy that he tried to lose weight but now seeing her that is even more crazy! She could use to gain a couple pounds back, she looked way better and healthier before.

Maddy was just crying and throwing fits the whole show. I can see a bright future for her as drama queen, spoiled brat or psycho! Seriously she acts like a only child, you wouldn't think she has 7 siblings.

I don't think the dogs are for the children, there would have been much better choices than shepherds. I felt so sorry for the puppies to be adopted by the Gosslins. That was the worst thing they could have ever done! I really don't think the dogs are going to have a good home there or gonna be treaded as they should. I think they got the dog as protections dogs basically so people don't break in. They where probably too scared in their new home so they thought if they have 2 shepherds nobody will ever think of breaking in or trying to kidnap one of the children. I am sure they would never admit to it but that is the real truth why the dogs. If they were for the children they should have chosen either something smaller or calmer ones like a newfoundland. I am sure they are going to return the puppies sooner or later to the person they bought them from.

The next episode "Bye Old House" airs Monday (Mar 2nd) 9/8c on TLC!

WATCH IT ONLINE! (USA ONLY)
If you missed some of the previous episode you can watch them in full online! Just click on the image above and will take you right there.

No comments: