Saturday, February 14, 2009

Psych Season 3 Episode 15 (S03E15)


Say hello to my absolute favorite episode ever of Psych! "Tuesday the 17th" was just better then I anticipated it and I loved every minute. I am a huge horror movie fan and this episode was just right up there.

"Tuesday the 17th" episode info from usa:

Shawn and Gus are hired by a childhood friend to find a missing camp counselor who disappeared near their old sleep away campgrounds.

James Roday (who plays Shawn) Co-wrote and directed this episode. I must quit well done! I could totally watch more of these kind of Psych episodes!

Sadly next weeks episode is going to be the season finally. I really hope for a fourth season and that just as good as this one was.

The next episode "An Evening With Mr. Yang" airs Friday 10/9c on usa!

WATCH IT ONLINE! (USA ONLY)
If you missed any of the previous episodes you can watch them online! Just click on the image above and will take you right there.

No comments: