Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Medium Season 5 Episode 1 (S05E01)


I watched this show for the first time about a ago. I always wanted to watch it but never had the chance, I always liked the preview of the first episode but I totally missed it's airing. Then about a year ago I bought a TV magazine which included a movie plus the first episode of Medium! I couldn't have been more excited finally I would be able to watch it. So after watching it I was totally hooked and wanted to see all of it. That was around the time that the last couple episodes of season 4 were airing. So of course I didn't miss one of them and I got all the previous seasons and watched them as well. I was through all seasons in april/may last year. So ever since I was impatiently waiting for the 5th season to start! Now it's here, the 5th season started and I am super happy! Also reminded by my husband that Bridget is a mini-me!

This episode was far from disappointing, all the wait paid off and I can't wait for the next episode! Allison (Patricia Arquette) back as strong as ever, seeming like she was never gone from TV picking up were the show stopped last season! I think you can't say that about many other TV shows. Normally a lot changes and you can tell that some time went by since filming between the seasons.

Some episode info from the NBC website:

Allison dreams about an old "Ripley's Believe It or Not" story about Phineas, a man who in 1848, survived an accident where an iron rod impaled his head. After his body made a full recovery, Phineas changed from a hard worker to a drinking, fighting, profane man. During a long bender, Phineas introduced himself to another bar patron as Cyrus Ames. Ames was a notorious gunfighter and card cheat who had worked as security for the railroad. He was in the same doctor's office, dying of syphilis in the bed next to Phineas. Did a soul transformation happen that day?

Now she faces the same scenario in todays world. But did the soul transformation really happen? I don't want to give away anything just in case you didn't watch it yet. This is a must watch so what are you waiting for?


The next episode "Things to do in Phoenix" airs Monday (Feb 9th) 10/9c on NBC!

WATCH IT ONLINE! (USA ONLY)
If you missed the season premiere "Soul Survivor" of Medium you can watch it online! Just click on the image above and will take you right there.

No comments: