Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Leverage Season 1 Episode 8 (S01E08)


I really would not want to be on that flight, even though I have to admit Parker looked quite hot in that stewardess outfit! The "The Mile High Job" could not have had more action in it. I think they used every square inch of that plane. Looking through all the carry ons and nobody saying something and Parker dealing with the passengers was quite funny.

About the episode from tnt:

The Leverage team attempts to expose a conglomerate’s cover-up of their toxic fertilizer, which has resulted in the death of a young girl. But the CEO has put all of the damning evidence on a plane to the Cayman Islands. The team races to catch the flight but, once airborne, they discover that the CEO’s intentions are far more sinister and that to avenge one life they’ll have to save their own.

I thought the landing of the plane on that road was quite unrealistic and nothing I would have expected from this show. I think they should have done something else with that scene. But I guess we have to take that part of this episode as it is. It was good anyways, I really don't think there could be a bad episode of this show.

The next episode "The Snow Job" airs Tuesday 10/9c on TNT!

WATCH IT ONLINE! (USA ONLY)
If you missed any of the previous episodes you can watch them online! Just click on the image above and will take you right there.

No comments: