Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Confessions of a Teen Idol Season 1 Episode 1 (S01E01)


To be honest I have wondered sometimes what happened to people I watched on TV years ago and that I have never seen anything from again. So who can you catch up with on this show? Well there would be (photos on the right from left to right) Jeremy Jackson (Baywatch), Chris Atkins (The Blue Lagoon), Jamie Walters (Beverly Hills 90210 and Musician), Bill Hufsey (Fame), Eric Nies (The Real World, MTV The Grind), Adrian Zmed (T.J. Hooker) and David Chokachi (Baywatch).

I am really not surprised that there are 2 people from Baywatch on this show. All these things that you always heard about Baywatch like the sex in the trailers, everyone on the show can't act etc. no wonder they can not get any acting jobs. One thing I was expecting is to see someone from a boy band on the show. But I guess since Scott Baio and Jason Hervey are the executive producers they went with people more like them!

I first thought that this show is not going to be something I want to watch, but after giving the first episode a try I must say I do want to watch more. It is quite interesting to hear what they have done over the years, and it kind of seems they are quite desperately trying to be famous again. Also you will see some quite big egos and David trying to leave in the first episode!

The next episode airs Sunday Feb. 1st 12:30pm EST on Vh1!

WATCH IT ONLINE! (INTERNATIONALLY AVAILABLE)
If you missed this episode or any of the others you can watch them online! Just click on the image above and will take you right there.

Here is the first episode:

No comments: