Monday, January 12, 2009

Leverage Season 1 Episode 6 (S01E06)


The trick with exchanging the real guns with movie guns was awesome I truly thought this time someone would get hurt as they stopped the bus while the bad guys where chasing them with guns! What you missed this episode? Well what are you waiting for click on the photo and watch it right now. This is absolutely my #1 show right now. And I know I keep repeating myself by comparing it with Smith but it is way better than Smith. I love the humor of this show and how they always (at least so far) got out of every situation they were in.

Sophie acting is quite hilarious. How did Nathan know she could act when it is an act? Well I guess because she is perfect in the role as an criminal. And since she mastered that art and they were working to rescue the boy she gave her best performance ever, sadly without it being on tape.

I truly can not say anything bad about this show. Through and through it is perfect and I hope there will be more seasons. This is a show I can not get enough of.

The next Episode of Leverage airs Tuesday (Jan. 13th) 10/9c on TNT!

WATCH IT ONLINE!
If you missed the episode you can watch it online! Just click on the image above and will take you right there.

No comments: