Thursday, January 29, 2009

Ghost Hunters International Season 1 Episode 17 (S01E17)


As weirdly as it may sounds since I always write about how I really don't like Ghost Hunters International I must admit that I was very much looking forward to watch this episode. I was looking forward to it because they went to Denmark! I really thought that the case would be very interesting and maybe the best episode yet? Well not really after the episode started out with the Denmark case it showed that the show was the worst yet. I found that the Trekroner Fort in Copenhagen was quite boring and not interesting at all!

The second case took them to Lima, Peru. They investigated a private home called "Casa Garland" the sounds they heard during the investigation most likely came from a cat that was running around on the roof. And the face they saw in a family photo the GHI team debunked saying that depending on the angle you take a photo of the glass it looks as if you can see a face in it. They really could have chosen better locations. Both were very boring and you have to watch out not to fall asleep while watching this. But if that is what you are looking for then you should totally watch this.

After this episode I really didn't want to watch another episode. This I thought was really the final straw for this show, only after seeing that the next episode is going to be Sweden I knew I really want to watch it even more than the Denmark one and I am hoping this time it's not going to be as bad.

The next episode airs on Wednesday 9/8c on Sci-Fi!

WATCH IT ONLINE! (USA ONLY)
If you missed this or a previous episode you can watch them online! Just click on the image above and will take you right there.

No comments: