Sunday, January 18, 2009

Crminal Minds Season 4 Episode 12 (S04E12)


I used to really like the show, but was back in the day as Mandy Patinkin (Jason Gideon) was still part of the cast. Joe Mantegna (David Rossi) is the worst choice as replacement for him and ever since he is in the show is just has gone downhill.

What I don't understand is that the storylines are just keep going to make no sense at all. 2 Guys meet at a neighborhood party and through eating burgers and talking about red meat they can conclude that they are both into raping and killing? Maybe I should stop talking about red meat with my butcher before he gets the wrong picture of me! Also why do next door neighbors have to talk in a secret blog to each other about their killings and the "presents", so they don't arise suspicion? I never knew it was suspicious if next door neighbors talk or spend time together!?

I really think that some people really believe this show and start thinking they can profile people too. So every time they meet someone who fits the "profile" they saw on the show they truly think the person must be a criminal. I think that is very disturbing, but I am sure that this happens quite some time with people can not get around thinking that it is just a TV show and not real!

If you did not watch the episode "Soul Mates" click on the photo above and it will take you to some clips from the episode.

The next episode airs Wednesday 9pm ET/PT on cbs!

No comments: