Friday, January 30, 2009

Ghost Hunters International Season 1 Episode 18 (S01E18)


This was what I call a good episode. Joe Chin is the new member of GHI and that is great news! I thought he was always very interesting on Ghost Hunters so he is a absolute asset to GHI! Now just Brandy has to leave and everything is as good as it good be! Everybody reading my blog knows how much I really don't like this show that much. I only watch it because I watch every show about ghosts and the paranormal. This is the first episode were I can say that it was not a waste of time to watch it. After the last episode (S01E17) which was such a disaster I did not want to watch another episode of GHI but seeing how they would show Sweden the next episode I just had to give it another shot and I'm glad I did!

The first case was in Borgvattnet, Sweden (which is not just 50 miles from the arctic circle by the way! It is to be exact 310 US miles but only 50 SWEDISH miles) in a house called "House of Priests". They heard some noises during the investigation and felt like they were not alone in the upstairs. Barry was able to take some weird full spectrum photos were it seemed like there was a cross in one which weren't in any of the other photos. They also were able to capture a womans voice on tape. I think the Swedish girl was totally freak out at the reveal and is probably now not setting foot in the place anymore. She already refused to go into the yellow room on the tour through the house and after the evidence they showed her from that room she just seemed very frightened!

The second case was in Varberg, Sweden at the Fortress of Varberg. The sounds they heard during the investigation were nothing paranormal just street sounds from cars driving by. Also otherwise they didn't find any evidence of ghosts there. Them facing the local weather was pretty funny though! But overall the second half was pretty boring!

The next episode of Ghost Hunters International airs Wednesday (Feb. 4th) 9/8c on Sci-Fi!

WATCH IT ONLINE! (USA ONLY)
If you missed the episode you can watch it online! Just click on the image above and will take you right there.

No comments: