Saturday, January 31, 2009

The Bachelor Season 13 Episode 2 (S13E02)


I really can not believe the stalker is still in the show! It is just way too creepy how much she knows about Jason. Strange is how the first episode he said he likes it now he said it is kind of strange. Well I would just call it crazy!

2 hour show is just way too long. Most of the women if not all are just on the show to be on TV. They are just all so backstabbing and bitchy it is really hard to watch for me but I just can't seem to not watch it anyways! I am just really waiting for the episode DeAnna comes back to the house. Is she really going to try to get him back? She was stupid not to choose him in the first place but that would just be something we have not seen on the Bachelor yet!

I was so hoping he would get rid of Erica but she is still there. I just can't stand her, well I really can't stand any of them but she is one of the worst in there.

The next episode of The Bachelor airs Monday 8/7c on abc!

WATCH IT ONLINE! (USA ONLY!)
If you missed the any of the episodes of The Bachelor you can watch them online! Just click on the link below or the image above and will take you right there.



No comments: