Monday, January 26, 2009

Ghost Whisperer Season 4 Episode 13 (S04E13)


The last couple of episodes I just couldn't take the suspense anymore. When is it finally going to happen? In "Body of Water" my heart sank seeing Nicole (the girlfriend from the body Jim jumped into) showed up believing him his story about the accident and the way he was so persistent with her being the one and he wants to know from her if those feelings and memories he has are from the time they have been together. I so thought that now he is going with her. But to see that he stays at the end was just another nice twist. I so hope soon he will discover that he is Jim and not Sam. I want to see them back together. This whole story between Sam/Jim (David Conrad) and Melinda (Jennifer Love Hewitt) especially the last 3 episode have been a roller coaster ride and made me want more. Now I really can't wait until the next episode. I want to see how it continues what is happening next!

I do admit it puts the story the episode is about a little in the back like this time how the funeral home owner dump the bodies he was supposed to burn in a lake because his burner broke and he had to stay competitive. Don't get me wrong the episode was awesome but I just couldn't wait to see the story between Melinda and Sam continue. The storyline beside that was good and very interesting too but I just had to see what happens now that Nicole was back in Sam's life. All I was asking myself the whole episode was "Why isn't Melinda telling him?". I so can't wait until the next episode.

The next episode of Ghost Whisperer airs Friday 8pm ET/PT on cbs.

If you have missed the episode "Body of Water" just click on the image above and it will take you to the cbs website were you can watch the highlights of this episode.

No comments: