Sunday, August 31, 2008

Big Brother Season 10 Episode 11 (S10E11)


That was a interesting POV competition. I would have never thought that Libra would win the whole thing. I am sure April felt quite foolish for saying before that Libra loses every single competition and she always has a excuse for it. I thought she would trade her unitard for Jessies letter from home though, I was very surprised seeing her trading it for Michelle's travel to Hawaii.

I so hope Jessie is going to be evicted from the house. He can be so annoying on the show. It is like watching a complete different person when he shows his caring site like as he tried to talk to Michelle. I can not believe how much Michelle flipped after she got traded her Hawaii trip against the unitard.

Jerry won the POV and chose not to use it. So Memphis and Jessie are still nominated. I so hope Jessie is going home. I do understand how some maybe think Memphis should go because he already won the car. But I so hope Jessie goes.

The next episode of Big Brother airs Today Sunday 8pm on CBS.

WATCH IT ONLINE!
If you want to watch the last episode online you can do so right now. Just click on the image above and will take you right there.

No comments: