Sunday, August 17, 2008

I Want To Work For Diddy Season 1 Episodes 1 and 2 (S01E01 - 02)


Haven't we all watched the apprentice? I mean you know most of the people faked their resume just to make it seem like they have a better job then they really do or they are better qualified then you are. And I don't think it is any different on this show. If Kim "Poprah" would really be a entrepreneur would she even try to work for Diddy? Wouldn't she have her own thing going? Anyway, from the beginning I thought that this show would be like the apprentice i thought it would be a fresher and hipper then the Original. And it is, drama from the first minute and way more fun then the Original.

On the firts episode they had to prove their talent in multitasking. I know this is not easy for everyone but some of them seemed quite lost. The second episode they learned how to navigate their way military stile through the woods. The first team to make it to the end won. Next episode they are go France! So don't miss that one...

If you haven't seen the first 2 Episode believe me you missed out big time. The next episode airs Monday 9pm on VH1!

No comments: