Monday, September 1, 2008

Big Brother Season 10 Episode 12 (S10E12)


Jessie is out! I can not believe it, I thought everyone is following April's wishes just as they have followed Keesha's the week before.

Michelle won the HOH competition. I am sure Libra is going to be nominated and I wouldn't be surprised if she is the one they want out next eviction. Michelle's alliance has wanted her out for a while now. Let's see who she is going to nominate.

Dan was very good as America's player. I never thought he could pull it off as good as he did, especially as he had to hug Jessie for 10 seconds!

The next episode of Big Brother airs Tuesday 9pm on CBS.

WATCH IT ONLINE!
If you want to watch the last episode online you can do so right now. Just click on the image above and will take you right there.

No comments: