Monday, July 28, 2008

Reality Bites Back Season1 Epidose 1 (S01E01)


I know this episode aired a while ago but I just had the time to watch it. Basically the show is making fun of all the big reality shows on TV right now. The first episode was called "Extreme Manipulation: House Edition" where 10 comedians move into a house. Obviously the show makes fun of Big Brother and I must they they hit the nail on the head!

Every episode is going to be a different reality show they make fun of. Every episode one gets evicted and the last one standing will win $50.000 which is I guess a lot for a comedian who didn't win Last Comic Standing! Jeff Garcia walked out of the first episode, I don't even know who he is so I really don't care. One that I remembered right away way Amy Schumer from Last Comic Standing.

First I didn't know what to think of the show but after watching it I can't wait to watch the next one! Just as funny as everything else Michael Ian Black was part of. I think he is perfect as the Host! And by the way the first comic to be voted out was Kyle Cease.

Reality Bites back is on Thursdays 10:30/9:30c on Comedy Central!

No comments: