Saturday, July 26, 2008

Psychic Kids: Children of the Paranormal Season 1 Episode 1 (S01E01)

Is it safe to call this a spin off from Paranormal State? This is my first episode of this show and I am watching it because I am very fascinated with everything paranormal. I watch every show there is about it and thought I would give this one try.

Jillian can see dead people, Ahli sees people auras and Faith can see dead people as well. Chip Coffey and Dr. Lisa Miller visit them to help them understand and handle their abilities. They bring the children together and have them enjoy the company of someone else who can do the same as they can. Because some of them haven't even told their best friends what they can do.

I do understand a lot of them haven't told anybody outside their family about their psychic ability. People can be cruel and especially about something like this it can be traumatic for the children.

While watching the show I kind of find it creepy what these children see and can do. I think if that would be me I would be way too scared. Is it a gift or something you don't want. I don't know maybe it is a gift but it would freak me out. I think it also is hard on the parents. Because they don't know what to do or how to help their kids.

Chip Coffey is doing a very good job on the show. I already enjoyed watching him on Paranormal State (my favorite paranormal show), so of course I am very happy he is part of the show.

I would totally recommend this show to everyone who is interested in the paranormal. The show airs Mondays 10/9c on A&E

No comments: