Sunday, July 27, 2008

Kathy Griffin: My Life on the D-List Season 4 Episode 5 (S04E05)


Who knew there are Bears? This is the first time I and I am sure many other have heard for the first time of Bears. They look like regular guys that you would have never thought are Bears or gay? They seem like a very cool bunch and kind of very different from the other guys, but good different.

Kathy had her people and Steve Wozniak's assistant have their class at The Learning Annex. I am more then sure it was staged and the people there just came to be on TV. Nobody paid to go and learn something, it was just another funny scene for TV. If people really would have paid for it they would have asked for their money back!

I really did like the assistant of Steve Wozniak. She seem to be very hard working and totally different then the team Griffin. That is a assistant every body wants I'm sure!

I must admit I am jealous of all the nice gift baskets Kathy is getting. They is quite some nice stuff in there! I think I do like free stuff way more then she does......

Steve Wozniak selling (or giving away for free?) Kathy's merchandise was priceless!

Oh and Cesar Millan was over to train Kathy's dogs to go on the treadmill. I think it is amazing how he trains dogs and I keep on wanting to buy a book of his but I still haven't done it...but it is on my list! He did get the dog to go onto the treadmill! Why would they have to go on there in the first place? I mean what does she have all these people for if not one can stay behind and take the dogs for walks when she is not there?

Well if you haven't watched the show yet, don't miss the next one. Kathy Griffin: My Life on the D-List airs on Thursdays 10/9c on Bravo.

No comments: