Thursday, July 24, 2008

Flipping Out Season 2 Episode 5 (S02E05) "Tear Down"


I just watched the latest episode of Flipping Out (airs on Bravo). I think Jeff is awesome. I do understand him totally cause i am going through the same thing he is. When I redecorate my house or if something doesn't stand exactly to the inch how I want it it just plainly drives me crazy. I can make big fuzz about something small as well.

But let's talk about the episode. I just came across Flipping out not too long ago. I love all real estate shows so I had to give it a try. After watching one episode I just had to get the first season. I just got more and more addicted to it. I think I watched the first season within a couple of days so that I could catch up to the current episode.

I was so shocked seeing Chris Elwood going through Jeff's things and spending so much time on the PC. I think that would be my biggest nightmare, someone going through my personal stuff. I also felt very bad for Jenni why did they separate after Jeff fired Chris? I am sure she must have been quite hurt seeing how she defended Chris all the time. His house projects are just amazing. I enjoy seeing the houses he bought and is flipping after remodeling. But to be honest. I always think it is so funny him referring to his employees as friends and that everyone cares about each other. My believe is that if he wouldn't pay them anymore. None of them would be sticking around.

Haven't seen the show yet? Check it out Tuesdays 10/9c on BravoI already can not wait to see the next episode. It is very addicting. Mmmmh while talking about it is the first season available on DVD? Quite hope so, have to go to check it out stay tuned.....

No comments: