Friday, July 25, 2008

Burn Notice Season 2 Episode 3 (S02E03)


One of my favorite shows on right now (airs on USA Network). I think it is kind of a mix between A-Team and MacGyver. But a perfect mix. Both shows are classics from the 80th and two of my all time favorite shows. I think for a long time there hasn't been anything out there on TV close to A-Team and MacGyver.

Burn Notice has it all. Actors you know from other shows and Movies. I mean Blair Witch 2 is one of my favorite movies and hey Jeffrey Donovan as main character on Burn Notice? PERFECT! Gabrielle Anwar (doesn't she look HOT for her age?) I remember her from Body Snatchers and For love or money and I must admit she looks better now then she did back then! And of course Bruce Campbell, who doesn't remember him from Evil Dead? And last but not least Sharon Gless, I mean who hasn't seen her on Cagney & Lacey?

The actors work perfectly together and make the shows into what it is. I think it would not work with anybody else. These are the perfect choices.

This episode was about a loan shark and of course Michael finding out who burned him. I truelly thought they would catch him in the office from the con man. My heart stopped and I thought how does he get out of this one? But next thing you know, he comes out of the bathroom right in time he got out of there. The whole Fiona and Michael situation is funny and I do think she is doing it to get him to admit he wants to be with her.....

If you haven't watched it yet why not give it a try? It airs Thursdays 10/9c on USA

Or

If you live in the USA you can watch the full episode online. Just click the image above and it will take you right to the site.

No comments: