Saturday, July 26, 2008

Kathy Griffin: My life on the D-List Season 4 Episode 4 (S04E04)


Why haven't I watched this show before? I watched the first episode of the 4th season and couldn't believe I have not seen any episode of this show before. So my first thing right after watching that episode was getting ALL the previous ones. So after watching season 1, 2 and 3 I am back on track and keep watching.....

This episode Kathy became a minister and wed a jewish couple in Queens. The wedding planer was very annoying and didn't seem to know any of Kathy's material I guess that is why she kept bothering. Also Kathy performed at Madison Square Garden (Sold Out). Before the show she met with Megan Mullally (Will & Grace) and Molly Shannon (SNL, Superstar). All I thought was oh yeah it's Mary Catherine Gallagher!!!!!!! I love the movie Superstar and I am a huge fan of hers. I couldn't believe she was on the show. Also Kathy went to see Rosie O'Donnell at her house (really nice house as far as I can tell by what they showed). And who hasn't seen Rosie's Blog yet?

Kathy Griffin: My life on the D-List is not only for gays and totally worth a look. You have go to love her humor......So give it a try Thursdays 10/9c on Bravo

No comments: