Sunday, February 22, 2009

Thea Beast Season 1 Episode 6 (S01E06)


Well, I tried real hard to make it through this episode but again about half way through I just fell asleep. But for the part I watched I can say that it was just very confusing. I think maybe this is a show for people with autism. I am sure they probably get what the show is about. I am still lost after I thought I got it.

"Hothead" episode info from A&E:

There's nothing more dangerous than an FBI agent who's gone rogue, and Frank Oland may be one of them. Barker, who trained with Oland at Quantico, sends Ellis undercover at the security company where Oland works to keep an eye on him.

The next episode "Cabone" airs Thursday (Feb 26th) 10/9c on A&E!

WATCH IT ONLINE! (WORLDWIDE)
If you missed the episodes "Infected", "Hothead" or "Bitsy Big Boy" of The Beast you can watch them online! Just click on the image above and will take you right there.






No comments: