Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Big Brother Season 10 Episode 15 (S10E15)


I can not believe Renny is the new HOH. That was very surprising but I was very happy to see April leaving the HOH competition first and her alliance one after another right after her. I mean I really liked their alliance with April, Ollie, Keesha and Libra but April kind of really showed her true colors and I don't like them. So I even like the alliance even more between Keesha, Memphis, Dan and Renny. I would love seeing them in the house as the last 4. In the beginning I know that I didn't like Memphis's alliance but I think since he showed more of what he thinks it changed to that even though he won the car in the first episode he still deserve to win BB! I think the people that were in his alliance just made him look as bad as they were. Because I think that there were very loud and backstabbing.

The next episode of Big Brother airs today, Tuesday 9pm on CBS.

WATCH IT ONLINE!
If you want to watch the last episode online you can do so right now. Just click on the image above and will take you right there.

No comments: