Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Prison Break Season 4 Episode 1 (S04E01)


Prison Break is back and with it Sarah Wayne Callies! What a very good surprise. I really missed her in the 3. season and was happy to see her back. my first thought was oh no did they bring in a different actress to play Sarah hoping the viewers wouldn't mind? But no, it is her! So I guess she was taking the 3. season off because of her real life pregnancy?

So much happens in the first episode and I am sure most of you have seen it. For me it is kind of a love hate relationship. When it airs I am thinking oh no, should I really watch it? Then when it start I am totally into it. I must admit thought S04E01 is kind of weird. The tattoo thing totally unrealistic and now they all work for a government agent against the company in trade for their freedom? The beginning doesn't add up with what we all saw in the first seasons. Michael says that they threatened him to get Whistler out of Sona or they will kill LJ and and Sarah, but that they didn't held up to it and killed her in the end. But they killed her in the beginning of it and Michael was doing ti all for LJ wasn't he?

Well I guess we have no other choice but see what this season has in store for us.

The next episode of Prison Break airs Monday 9/8c on Fox!

WATCH IT ONLINE!
If you want to watch Prison Break online you can do so right now. Just click on the image above and will take you right there.

No comments: