Thursday, March 5, 2009

The City Season 1 Episode 11 (S01E11)


It had to come to this. If Whitney really didn't see any of it coming she must be blind!

I am really not surprised that Olivia claimed all the credit for choosing the outfit. She knows she didn't like it as Whitney showed it to her. She and now we all know what a backstabber she is. I do think thought Whitney should have said something. At least now she knows to be prepared for the next time she has to do anything with Olivia.

The whole story with Jay (by the way his real name is Brent Tuhtan) was also just a joke. He must have been cheating on Whitney the whole time and I am sure not only with his ex-girlfriend Danielle. So what a lie as he said Whitey is a good girl and he doesn't want to fuck it up? She should just dump him and not cry over him. He is so not worth it and to be honest I don't understand how girls like those kind of guys. They make me just sick.

It kind of seems to look like New York is not the city for Whitney! She is way too good and naive. They walk all over her and she doesn't do anything about it.

The next episode of The City airs Monday 10pm ET on MTV!

WATCH IT ONLINE! (WORLDWIDE)
If you missed the episode "Fool me twice, shame on me" (S01E11) or any of the other episodes you can watch them online! Just click on the image above and will take you right there.

No comments: