Tuesday, March 3, 2009

The Celebrity Apprentice Seaon 8 Episode 1 (S08E01)


This first episode was a really nice start into the new season. I even have already some favorites which would be Tom Green and Jesse James. Tionne Watkins from TLC seems to have chunked up a bit but I think she looks better now than she did with TLC.

I can't stand Melissa and Joan Rivers and so hope they will be going home soon. Annie Duke I think is very good and takes charge which I think is important. She did bring in quite some good money too which really wasn't sitting right with the other celebrity women! I guess they are just jealous of how much she brought in through all the poker player. I think the others think that they and their contacts are better than Annie or her contacts which is insane. I think she is my favorite in the womens team.

I was happy to see Andrew Dice Clay being fired. He was horrible, he was demanding things and on top didn't want to do any work! He also wasn't funny at all on the show so much for being the best comic!

I am very much looking forward to the next episode!

The next episode of The Celebrity Apprentice airs Sunday (March 8th) 9/8c on NBC!

No comments: